Website Jumeirah Group
Jumeirah Group, a member of Dubai Holding, has been making a distinguished impact on the global hospitality market for more than two decades with its Stay Different™ brand promise. Its award-winning destinations, such as the iconic Burj Al Arab Jumeirah, position service beyond expectations, elevated dining destinations and surprising architecture and design at the heart of every guest experience.
- Comply and reinforce quality assurance expectations and standards (Forbes, LQA and Jumeirah Brand Standards).
- Oversee Guest Relations operations. Check the quality and timeliness of the tasks of Guest Relations Executives and Team Leaders.
- Plan the staff vacation, lieu time and worked public holidays to ensure sufficient staff depending on operations
- Constantly monitor team performance in all phases of service and job functions.
- Build a rapport with VIP guests and maintain interaction to facilitate guest recognition and obtain preferences.
- Coordinate and arrange all welcome, escort and farewell procedures for VIP guests. Carry out In-room check-out for VIP guests.
- Take ownership of guest concerns and requests and act decisively to ensure guest satisfaction when glitches occur.
- Carry out and record training within the department as required
- Prepare the roster for the Guest Relations and Executive Butlers
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills: accustomed to handling guest complaints of varying severity
- Minimum 3 years experience in a Luxury 5 star property in Front Office or Guest Relations
- Fluency in English and additional language (Russian or other European languages are a plus).
- Minimum 2 years of managerial experience
Company: Jumeirah Group
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Dubai, United Arab Emirates
Application Deadline: N/A
To apply for this job please visit www.linkedin.com.