The Guest Relations Supervisor will be responsible for overseeing the team of Guest Relations Agents, developing and implementing strategies to enhance guest satisfaction, analyzing feedback, and fostering collaboration with other departments. Carries out the assigned tasks to the highest professional standards and in accordance to the directives and instructions received. Establishes and develops personal guest contact, promotes feedback and is constantly proactive in anticipating guest needs and requirements. To be the main point of contact for the guests and to handle all enquiries throughout their stay in a friendly and effective manner always striving to exceed expectations and keeping in mind ‘Everything Considered’.
- Anticipate guest needs planning experiences by knowledge of their profiles and preferences
- Perform his assigned tasks and ensures their timely implementation.
- Ensure attainment of his assigned objectives.
- Exercises responsible management and behavior at all times, positively representing the hotel management team and Hilton Worldwide.
- Fully embraces and articulates Hilton philosophy and “WB” Hotel brand guidelines and policy.
- Know on depth the Hotel features, WB manuals and characters.
- To ensure guest needs and expectations are met by providing an efficient and professional service.
- To liaise with Engineering to ensure prompt and efficient repair work.
- To create the right Atmosphere within the team to enhance fun and experiences
- To conduct regular meetings and briefings to keep employees informed of policies and procedures, special events, further improvement plans and guest comments.
- Be as a storyteller to interact with guests and have a friendly relationship with the guests and children without intruding the privacy and exceeding the limit.
- Assist and participate promotional events happening within the hotel.
- Assist the guests with any information related to the hotel areas and facilities.
- Communicate guests’ feedback on the entertainment activities and other related enquiries to the head of department.
- Ensures that both he and his employees report for duty punctually, maintaining a high standard of personal grooming, wearing the correct uniform and nametag at all times.
- Supporting FO operation team to obtain high score on social platforms.
- Enhance the arrival experience with creative engaging.
- To conduct training courses for new Team Members and regular “Refresher” courses for newly hired and existing employees.
- Maintain records of customer feedback and records of action taken to address complaints and negative rating to the Manager on Duty.
- Create a dynamic, warm, welcome and a friendly atmosphere in the hotel premise.
- Main Focus to create story around the “WB Hotel” to enhance guest experiences.
- Engage with guests by sharing with funny antidotes with excellent communication skills in accordance with the given guidelines.
- Be efficient in assisting guests throughout their stay with any requirements.
- Adhere to the Company’s Guiding Vision and Mission.
- Ability to communicate well in English, including written and verbal communication.
- Ability to come up with creative ideas for guest activities/events and improve the way of doing.
- Ability to balance a fast-paces, constantly changing workload; highly organized (prioritized, delegates and follows up on tasks)
- Resilient to set-backs and a demanding personal schedule.
- Ability to deliver and facilitate presentations and orientations to our guests.
- Ability to build good rapport and relationship with all levels including team member, management.
- Excellent organizational skills and a hospitality attitude.
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Abu Dhabi, UAE
Application Deadline: N/A
To apply for this job please visit www.linkedin.com.