Website Dubai Airports
The team works in real time to make sure the right people are in the right place – airside and landside – to meet demand. As our airports are the world’s busiest, it’s fast-paced and a real challenge. They see that the operational plan is followed, and issues are dealt with across terminals, regular operations, incidents and crisis handling.
- You’ll drive and develop the team to achieve excellence in operational performance and develop collaboration with internal and external stakeholders’ long-term improvement strategies through analysis of operational performance data.
- You’ll provide key insights and recommendations at operational improvement forums.
- You’ll lead the AOCC Planning team and will be responsible for in-season capacity management and delivery of efficient and effective operational plans.
- You’ll be responsible for ensuring the assumptions, rates and capacities are clearly defined and aligned at the Planning stage, ensuring that the correct data capture processes are in place for the Do stage and statical analytics, trending and root cause procedures are in place for the Review stage.
- You will have ownership of the Operations Plan Do Review process with the full focus of achieving high levels of operational performance and excellent guest service delivery at DXB & DWC.
- You’ll have more than 5 years of managerial level experience and strong leadership qualities.
- You’ll have proven project management skills and professional experience and certifications in Operations planning, Analytics and Statistics is highly desirable.
- You should be educated to a Master’s degree level or a field relevant to Aviation Management, Operations Management, Industrial Engineering with an overall experience of 10-12 years and at least 7 years of comprehensive expert knowledge in the field of operational planning, forecasting or industrial engineering role, with a significant amount of that time in the Aviation sector
- You’ll have a thorough understanding of key airport processes and operations as well forecasting and operational planning and have technical expertise in; Forecasting & Operational Planning, Terminal, Baggage, Airside, Cargo Operations and Slots, Scheduling and Capacity planning
Company: Dubai Airports
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Dubai, United Arab Emirates
Application Deadline: N/A
To apply for this job please visit www.linkedin.com.