Website Qatar Petroleum
Manages & coordinates the maintenance activities in all aspects of Instrumentation work including operation, planned maintenance, overhauls & unplanned shutdown maintenance/repairs of Field Instruments under NGL 3/4 & GSF plants. Ensures efficient & quality maintenance of Instrument to achieve maximum plant availability & reliability with due emphasis on safety to meet operational objectives at optimal cost.
- Sufficient exposure in Instrument system design & project execution is essential. Shall have willingness & ability to work as a team with multidisciplinary personnel to meet QP’s targets & objectives.
- Bachelor degree in Instrumentation / Control Engineering with specialized Training / courses in Process Control Instrumentation.
- Over 10 years Instrumentation Engineering experience in design, specification, installation and maintenance of various types of pneumatic, hydraulic and electronic instrument systems, DCS system, Fire & Gas Detection system (FGD), Emergency Shutdown system (ESD) and other plant and personnel safety systems associated
- with Gas Processing/ Petrochemical industries, including at least 4 years in supervisory capacity as Lead Instrument Engineer.
- Shall be self-motivated and possess strong oral & written communication skills to communicate effectively. Good work experience in efficient use of computer & office automation software.
Company: Qatar Petroleum
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Doha, Qatar
Application Deadline: N/A
To apply for this job please visit www.linkedin.com.