Website Qatar Petroleum
This position requires an experienced technical engineer to be able to maintain and support medium to large systems. This requires end user management, processing maintenance contract payments and management, technical recovery and adjustment for any issues. The engineer must ensure the system/solutions continues to work with no issue as to not hinder business continuity.
- Familiarity with international standards and corporate Policies & Procedures to ensure adherence and compliance to corporate policies, procedures, and standards.
- Excellent problem solving, persuasion, negotiation, and strong analytical skills.
- Domain knowledge of corporate functions in Energy sector.
- Experienced in managing and executing multiple high value ICT projects, through procurement procedures such as RFP/RFQ development, tendering, vendor negotiations and contracts management, and deliver it on time and within budget.
- Experience in methodical investigation, analysis, review, and documentation of all or part of business in terms of business functions and processes, the information used, and data on which information is based.
Company: Qatar Petroleum
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Doha, Qatar
Application Deadline: N/A
To apply for this job please visit www.linkedin.com.