Website Qatar Foundation
The Head of Cloud Architecture & Infrastructure will be responsible to provide senior technical leadership in Cloud architecture areas of expertise in the On-prem and Clouds infrastructure.
- Develop enterprise architecture for cloud services and cloud patterns for use/reuse by Solution Architects and Application Architects.
- Develop and manage the cloud roadmap and all associated architectural artifacts.
- Lead a team of Cloud Architects to review, validate customer requirements and translate initial scope documents.
- Lead cloud architecture enabling a diverse multi-cloud environment built on best practice.
- Partner with the business to align business objectives with cloud capabilities.
- Drive, design, and implicitly represent various cloud artifacts within the enterprise framework that represents cloud components and solutions.
- Develop and maintain a cloud product map to support the reference framework.
- Manage the identification and addressing of client needs.
- 8 – 10 years of relevant full-time work experience in IT and business/industry including architecture design and deployment systems lifecycle management and infrastructure planning and implementations.
- Certifications in other clouds services such as Oracle OCI beneficial.
- Bachelor’s degree in Information Technology or a Computer Science.
- Team player, detail-oriented, self-motivated, and delight taking on new challenges.
- IT industry standards and frameworks certificates such as ITIL, COBIT, CISM, TOGAF.
- Ability to build strong and effective relationships across the business and IT, collaborating with and influencing at all levels.
- IT certifications in Azure, MS Certified Azure Solution Architect and MS products.
Company: Qatar Foundation
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Doha, Qatar
Application Deadline: N/A
To apply for this job please visit www.linkedin.com.