Website Majid Al Futtaim
The role is responsible to lead the Information Technolgy Transformation office and deliver technology lead transformation programs aligned with the overall business strategy and vision.will be responsible for designing and delivering on the I.T strategy and programs that will enhance business growth in an agile environment. Continuous improvements to the technology landscape and championing change management through effective leadership and stake holder management are key to the role.
- Design And Implement Communication And Change Management Plans.
- Continuously Engage With Business Leadership And Key Stake Holders For Developing And Delivering The Transformation Agenda
- Plan The Overall Program With The Program Team And Monitor Progress To Ensure That Milestones Are Being Met Across Various Projects.
- Deep Understanding Of Current And Emerging Technologies And How Other Enterprises Are Employing Them To Drive Digital Business, And How They May Be Applied To The Enterprise To Drive Technology Capabilities To Accelerate Business Growth.
- Continuously Audit / Review The Technology Stack, Processes, And Capabilities With The Objective Of Enhancing Overall Efficiency And Experience For Both Customers And Staff.
- Oversee The Program Controls, Processes, Procedures, Reporting To Manage The Program In Alignment With Pmo Standards.
- Leverage The Tech Team & Strategic Cross Functional Teams To Plan, Govern & Deliver The Transformation Agenda And Align To The Maturity Model.
- Establish And Operate The Necessary Team For Successfully Running The Coe & Transformation Agenda At Maf Ent. With The Necessary Resourcing, Budgets, Trainings, Mentoring And The Right Environment Of Appreciation & Personal Development.
- Competency In Microsoft Applications Including .Mpp, Project Management Tool, .Ppt, Word, Excel, And Outlook
- Bachelor’S Or Master’S Degree In Computer Science, Information Systems, Business Administration Or Related Field
- Possess A Solid Background In It Project And Program Manager
- Preferred To Be A Scrum Master Or Carries An Agile Certificate.
- 13 Or More Years Of Experience In It And Business/Industry
- Relevant Work Experience In A Similar Role For The Last 5 To 8 Years.
Company: Majid Al Futtaim
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Dubai, UAE
Application Deadline: N/A
To apply for this job please visit www.linkedin.com.