Website Al Ansari Exchange
To manage management information processes and data or information by overseeing the preparation and distribution of all periodic financial statements for board reporting.
- Preparation of plans and strategies for statistical / information aspects of business area
- Ensuring the finance systems or procedures meet all statutory requirements and support business needs
- Supporting the development of integrated information systems to reduce cost and complexity of managing data required from multiple systems to support decision making across the organization.
- To provide expert financial advice and proactive decision support in line with financial aspects
- Design, develop and selection of financial information system specification and databases
- Data analysis management for monthly management reporting
- Recommend cost reducing solutions to Group Chief Financial Officer
- Applying appropriate methodologies in the analysis or interpretation of financial data.
- Introduce, adapt and improve the financial system to input, store and disseminate information used in statistical analysis
- Ensuring consistency, robust and reliable data is provided to Group Chief Financial Officer for effective financial planning and budgeting for the overall organization
- Providing variance analysis reports of actual against annual budget plan to Group Chief Financial Officer
- At least 15 years experience in a leadership role within Management Information Systems (MIS).
- Strong knowledge of database management, data modeling and business intelligence tools.
- Qualified Chartered Accountant with Big 4 experience
Company: Al Ansari Exchange
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Dubai, AE
Application Deadline: N/A
To apply for this job please visit careers.alansariexchange.com.