Website Al Futtaim
Primary responsibilities include ensuring alignment of partnership strategy to Blue’s vision and growth ambitions, continually identifying relevant strategic partnership opportunities, owning the relationships, monitoring partners to ensure compliance with company policies and commitments, and monitoring whether partnership objectives are being met.
- Ensuring partner onboarding is completed in timely fashion
- Working closely with Central Procurement, Legal and other teams as needed on contract negotiation processes
- Assist Blue leadership team with planning and developing the partner management policy, program and procedures; establishing standards / KPIs by which to assess the performance of partnerships
- Continuously monitoring risk even after the contract is executed (e.g., monitoring performance levels and periodically requesting and analyzing current due diligence).
- Maintaining a view of pertinent risk information pertaining to third parties, and communicating this data via InfoSec and internal teams to senior leadership and pertinent stakeholders
- Communicating with internal departments such as lines of business leadership, internal audit, senior management on any partnership matters and/or to oversee related tasks
- Experience of working in different geographies / multi-cultural experience is a plus
- Ten years of relevant partnership experience gained through a combination of working with medium to large organizations as well as technology driven start-ups
- Demonstrable a bility to work under pressure and determine priorities to meet deadlines
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Business Administration, or a related field.
- Proven partnership relationship management skills and experience
Company: Al Futtaim
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Dubai, United Arab Emirates
Application Deadline: N/A
To apply for this job please visit www.linkedin.com.