Website Mashreq Bank
Responsible for the development of methodologies used to estimate loan losses in Mashreq’ Credit/Investment portfolio for the purposes of Enterprise Wide Stress Testing (EWST) in line CBUAE guidelines and other overseas jurisdictions, and IFRS9 ECL computations.
- Keep abreast of changes in Regulatory requirements – Basel guidelines, Central Bank guidelines, IFRS9 and other risk related regulations – Pillar I, II and III reporting, Risk Models (e.g. PD, LGD), Portfolio Analytics & Reporting and Risk Appetite Statement at the Group level and jurisdictional level (as applicable)
- Assist the GCRO in the coordination, preparation and completion of ERM dashboards provided to the Enterprise Risk Committee and the Board Risk Committee.
- Regulatory and ad-hoc risk management related reporting both internal and to the Central banks across all Mashreq locations
- Align Mashreq’s Enterprise Data Management Framework with Basel BCBS239 guidance for effective risk data aggregation and risk reporting. This will include a Bank-wide data clean-up exercise to ensure data accuracy and consistency.
- Coordinating the development of Enterprise Risk Management dashboard for both CIBG and IBG which gives risk data access on a real time basis to Business as well as Risk.
- Oversee the management of the Risk Rating unit from a data integrity and quality of risk rating output (when such a unit is set-up)
- Assist the core risk management team in enhancing and embedding the Enterprise Risk framework including Risk Appetite Statement, Early Alert framework, Reporting capability and data accuracy.
- Strong Leadership Ability.
- 15+ years of relevant business experience in risk management groups within the financial industry.
- Graduate degree in a quantitative (M.Sc. or Phd) discipline such as statistics, economics, econometrics, finance, mathematics, physics, enginee1ing and/or a relevant professional qualification, with concentration in quantitative methods.
- High degree of analytical skills
- Have insights into best Enterprise Risk Management Frameworks in practices.
- Professional qualifications: FRM, PRM, CFA, CERA, FSA
Company: Mashreq Bank
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Dubai, United Arab Emirates
Application Deadline: N/A
To apply for this job please visit www.linkedin.com.