Website Sidra Medicine
The Head – Costing, SLR and PLICS is responsible for the full implementation and delivery of Service Line Reporting/Management (SLR/SLM) and Patient Level Costing (PLICS). This will require the post holder to work closely with Senior Management, Senior Clinicians, Operational Managers IT and Finance colleagues to ensure a successful implementation.
- Supervises the day-to-day activities of the Management costing associate/accountant role.
- Responsible for the implementation and delivery of Service Line Reporting/Management (SLR/SLM) and Patient Level Costing(PLICS), this will require the post holder to work closely with Senior Management, Senior Clinicians, Operational Managers IT and Finance colleagues.
- Organizes and classifies services & costs into “Service Lines”, identifies key indirect/overhead cost areas for analysis and researches the most appropriate methodology of allocating each type of overhead cost.
- Liaises with service leads in authenticating their structures ensuring all direct and indirect costs have been accounted for within the model.
- Manages the Costing and Business Analytics Section including vendor agreements.
- Carries out a review to ensure services receive the correct estate and overhead cost allocation.
- Responsible for the build and maintenance of the Costing Model and updates as required including the formation of business drivers.
- Experience in Operational Health Care facility supporting service line & patient-level costing
- Experience with ERP Systems (such as Oracle Fusion)
- 7+ years of experience in a similar or related role inclusive of 2 years of progressive management experience
Company: Sidra Medicine
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Qatar
Application Deadline: N/A
To apply for this job please visit www.linkedin.com.