Website Qatar Airways
As a Horizon Product Officer, you will be responsible for the activity of maintaining, organizing and liaising with stakeholders, and follow up on project tasks, requests and queries, prepare presentations, briefs, minutes of meetings and day-to-day activities.
- Perform other department duties related to his/her position as directed by the Head of the Department.
- Support Product Specialist in product concept presentations by contributing information, preparing material and organizing resources for internal and external teams
- Research industry wide best products by conducting competitor analysis (bench marking) of leading airlines and IT companies, and provide recommendations for continuous improvement.
- Work cross-functionally with other teams within the department when advised by team.
- Liaise and communicate with Beta Test Users on all program development updates and revert on inquiries.
- Prepare operational data and Cabin Crew insights and provide report to Product Manager on how to innovate throughout the product development
- Prepare product trials, surveys and communicate requirements to all relevant stakeholders such as Cabin Crew Beta Test Users, Crew Rostering Team, Catering Services and other business units
- Support team with Support team with program development by assisting on test case scenarios definition. a Collaborate with IT and facilitate testing prior every product release
- Computer literacy (Microsoft Office Products)
- Proven experience in software development and management, with experience in a software development team
- Results driven, excellent time and project management skills
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent
- Minimum 3 years of job-related experience required
- Well-developed interpersonal skills
Company: Qatar Airways
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Doha, Qatar
Application Deadline: N/A
To apply for this job please visit www.linkedin.com.