Website Emirates Flight Catering
Corporate Communications is responsible for developing and implementing innovative, cost-effective, integrated branding and communication strategies that promote the EKFC’s brand image and values to its stakeholders.
- Create campaigns and content (written, static, video, HTML) for a range of platforms (social, digital display advertising, e-commerce, websites, intranet, email etc.) based on the Corporate Communications calendar and strategy. This would also involve creating digital assets from hero design, website animations homepages, landing pages, gifs & infographics.
- Build close alignment with the Group comms team and senior stakeholders within GroupServices to ensure effective communication and collaboration across the EK Group
- Liaise with EK Group comms team when required in relation to production of day-to-day tasks assigned to the role.
- Assist with the implementation of branding and communications strategies and plans at a corporate EKFC level that is aligned to the overall EKFC strategy and the specific business needs.
- Incorporate best practice, market, and customer behaviour trends into the proposed solutions to ensure that they are fit for purpose and creative whilst being cost effective.
- Be a proactive point of contact to support all business units to design, manage and maintain on-brand digital and communication assets which will help enhance the quality of internal communications, employee engagement and external audiences.
- Review, edit and produce company announcements, newsletters and written collateral based on business needs to disseminate in a clear and concise way. Ensure that messaging is clear and consistent and in line with EKFC’s brand guidelines and strategy.
- Ensure that all projects are project managed to ensure delivery of assignments within scope, time, quality, and cost. Work closely with and contribute to cross-company communication initiatives.
- Expertise with standard digital design tools, including Sketch, Adobe Illustrator, Adobe Photoshop, Adobe XD, InVision, InDesign.
- Strong knowledge of current digital design best practices.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent (must have)
- Branding and Communication based experience with stakeholder /account management experience of 5+ years
- Experience with copywriting for different purposes, goals and audiences.
- Digital design experience
- Experience in the food and beverage and aviation industries is preferable.
- A good understanding of visual design principles.
- Experience creating digital assets for a variety of target audiences across different digital platforms.
- Strong portfolio showing the breadth of digital design capabilities.
- Experience of content ideation and management
- Experience working in a collaborative team environment.
- Strong writer with excellent command of written and spoken English
- Experience working with websites, social media platform, and copywriting
- Proactive, ‘hands-on’ individual
- Enthusiastic self-starter with well-developed administrative, organizational and self-management skills and the ability to motivate and influence others
- Deadline driven with efficient time management capabilities
Company: Emirates Flight Catering
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Dubai, UAE
Application Deadline: N/A
To apply for this job please visit www.linkedin.com.