Website Chalhoub Group
At Chalhoub, together we achieve excellence! As a HR Executive you would be responsible for the complete ownership of HR administrative tasks (launching requisitions, following up on key people metrics, cost centre maintenance and reporting, etc.). You would also be responsible for handling non-critical employee relations while connecting closely with Group HR’s competence centre.
- Support additional ad-hoc HR projects under guidance of the People Partner/ Head of People.
- Follow-up with process owners regarding completion of PDR’s, KPI’s, Salary reviews, mid-year reviews and other Group HR direction/priorities in alignment with People Partner or Head of People
- Ensure non sensitive employee data is always kept updated e.g. cost centers
- Conduct admin-related tasks e.g. launching requisitions, follow up and execution of transfers in coordination with Group HR competence centers i.e. People Experience, PDR / KPI rating to payroll as part of EOS, maintaining & updating regularly all org charts
- Maintain & update timely blog pertaining to people engagement and basic level communication drafting in collaboration with People Partner
- Support with first level effective sourcing, screening and interviewing and diversity hiring opportunities
- Support the consolidation of People Strategy metrics and monitor progress against target in coordination with People Analytics team
- Act as an additional point of contact/support with minor employee relations under the guidance of the People Partner
- Intermediate/Advanced Excel Skills
- 3+ years experience in an HG Generalist role
- Data Analysis skills
- Excellent communication and stakeholder management skills
- Experienced of serving a large employee base (1000+)
- Working knowledge of SAP Success Factors
Company: Chalhoub Group
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Dubai, United Arab Emirates
Application Deadline: N/A
To apply for this job please visit www.linkedin.com.