Website Emirates Flight Catering
To provide strategic leadership and direction for the HR Technology function including developing and implementing a vision for the HRIS system aligned to the overall business strategy ensuring that it meets the needs of the Company and employees. The jobholder will also oversee the implementation and maintenance of the HRIS system. This includes working with stakeholders to select and manage the implementation of an appropriate HRIS system to meet the Company’s current and future needs.
- Identify improvements and enhancements to existing information services and databases; recommend and manage implementation of solutions in collaboration with business leaders and IT department.
- Oversee the implementation and maintenance of Human Resource Information System (HRIS) to manage all aspects of the employee lifecycle, from recruitment to retirement, including payroll, benefits, time tracking, performance management, learning and development, and tracking of HR performance metrics to meet the needs of the business and employees.
- Serve as lead representative and liaison between HR, IT, external vendors, and other stakeholders for all HRIS related aspects and implementation of HRIS projects.
- Develop and implement strategies and initiatives to proactively identify and automate processes across HR functions, tasks, and workflows to enhance efficiency and employee experience.
- Manage the provision of technical support, troubleshooting, and guidance to HR systems users / admins in a timely and efficient manner to ensure maximisation of system utilization and user satisfaction.
- Oversee the management of system permissions, access, personalisation, and similar system operations and settings for HR services users to ensure adequate system controls, compliance, data security and confidentiality whilst ensuring essential accessibility of the systems to all authorised personnel.
- Oversee and maintain optimal function of all HR systems in collaboration with relevant stakeholders to enable optimal HR service delivery and effective data management.
- Maintain knowledge of trends and developments in data management and security, HR technology, and HRIS applications.
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Familiarity with human resource policies and procedures to ensure the HRIS meets organizational needs and goals.
- At least eight (7) years of database management or related experience required with at least one year in a supervisory position.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite or related software.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Excellent interpersonal and technical support skills.
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail.
Company: Emirates Flight Catering
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Dubai, UAE
Application Deadline: N/A
To apply for this job please visit www.linkedin.com.