Website Emirates Flight Catering
The jobholder will be responsible for the design, implementation, maintenance, and overall administration of EKFC’s Human Resource Information System. The incumbent will manage and maintain systems associated with the collection, retrieval, accessibility and usage of employee information for HR department. The jobholder will identify areas of opportunity to improve existing HR processes, functionality and workflow, and maximize technological capabilities to reduce manual processes and to improve data management and efficiency, by adding improved functionality on a continuous basis. Jobholder will work closely with internal IT department to deliver HR Digital Transformation strategy.
- Maintain all user owned system documentations, identify changes required to the documentation as a result of new business requirements/system upgrades; agree and document the new procedure with the impacted departments
- Work towards set Service Level Agreements for system updates and ensure data governance.
- Builds reports on department activities / KRA’s periodically for Management review and action with a view on corrective actions.
- Provide expert advice and innovative solutions to stakeholders by answering functional queries, identifying areas of improvement through system monitoring of users and suggest best practices that offer potential cost or productivity savings
- Collate, analyse business requirements/system enhancements in order to ensure the end result is as per the business requirement. Monitor new developments in the functional areas; assess relevance for EKFC and advice business areas on the changes.
- Suggest, formulate and document solutions to meet the individual department’s needs and ensure that proposed changes are in the overall interests of the Emirates Group and future strategy of the system. Consider the impact on the numerous linked systems and ensure that these are allowed for. Escalate, through applicable business environment, functional issues and conflicts and make recommendations of potential solutions. Maintain a repository of documented business processes.
- Co-ordinate the implementation of system upgrades and track problem reports raised by end-users and give guidance for the resolutions. Interact with internal IT teams for follow-up and resolution of system bugs and SRs (Service Request).
- Explore, suggest and justify new automation needs, process improvement opportunity, simplification and standardization of existing HR administrative practices to reduce admin related cost and bring in improvements at every level.
- Manages, implements and monitors the end-to-end operation of EKFC’s Human Resource Information Systems, ensuring system functionality and compliance with all applicable policies, laws, rules and regulations.
- Manage support to comprehensive user acceptance testing to ensure that new systems are rigorously tested against various conditions to ensure operational continuity. Necessary assistance need to be given to ensure all users are appropriately trained with clear emphasis on change management.
- Highly organized with ability to handle multiple priorities at the same time.
- Service oriented with proficiency in oral/written communication skills.
- Basic knowledge of internet technologies, quality management and change management
- Lean certified (preferable)
- Excellent customer service skills with high energy and passion for interaction with all levels of staff, in a multi-cultural environment.
- Minimum 10 years in-depth experience managing HR processes, preferably in multiple disciplines.
- End-to-end project implementation experience in HRIS projects
- High degree proficiency on HRMS module (HR, Payroll, Self Service HR, Goals & Performance Management)
- Proficient in Project Management, Business Consulting, Testing and Training
- High level interpersonal skills to handle sensitive and confidential information and situations. Position continually requires demonstrating poise, tact and diplomacy.
- Demonstrate accuracy, thoroughness and monitors own work to ensure quality. Work requires continual attention to detail in composing, typing and proofing materials, establishing priorities and meeting deadlines.
- Identifies and resolves problems in a timely manner and gathers and analyses information skillfully.
- Foresees potential challenges and comes prepared with solutions to solve variety of problems.
- A bachelor’s degree or equivalent qualification, preferably in Computer systems
- Professional background in HR
Company: Emirates Flight Catering
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Dubai, UAE
Application Deadline: N/A
To apply for this job please visit www.linkedin.com.