Website Chalhoub Group
To keep the innovation journey going, the Group has set up “The Greenhouse”, which is not just an innovation hub, but also an incubator space and accelerator for start-ups and small businesses in the region and internationally. This is just one of the several initiatives taken by the Group to reinvent itself, catalysed by forward thinking and future-proofing. The Group has also been embedding sustainability at the core of its business strategy with a clear commitment towards people, partners and the planet, and by being a member of the United Nations Global Compact Community and signatory of the Women’s Empowerment Principles.
- Ensure local and international HSSE compliance, ISO’s and best practices in their designated territory
- Keep updated with the evolution of local legislation and international related to all relevant entities and circulate needful information to all stakeholders
- Be a key stakeholder to ensure that protocols related to Crisis Management and Business Continuity in the
- Group are followed and implemented in all their territory working places.
- Validate the design of all Safety and Security TECHNOLOGIES ie systems and equipment for offices, stores and warehouses including but not limited to CCTV, Intrusion, Access Control and EAS systems according to the highest standards as defined in the Group HSSE MS
- Acts as a point of contact for in their territory for all HSSE matters in coordination with the Group HSSE framework
- Formulate and communicate Group HSSE performance objectives and continuously monitor progress and alignment towards strategic objectives.
- Monitor the effective implementation of the group HSSE management system, discuss the areas of improvements with the top management in their territory and the Head of HSSE department
- Drive positive HSSE culture in their territory in compliance with the Group HSSE Management Systems
- Working knowledge of Safety and Security Standards, IOSH, NEBOSH IGC, HSE, First Aid, Fire Fighting, etc.
- Bachelor’s Degree (Preferably focused on Safety & Security Management). Or equivalent HSSE Diploma
- Familiarity in drafting and understanding blueprints and schematics. Eﬀective communication and people management skills. Comfortable working in a fast-paced environment.
- Minimum experience of 5 years in a management role with strong leadership skills
Company: Chalhoub Group
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Dubai, United Arab Emirates
Application Deadline: N/A
To apply for this job please visit www.linkedin.com.