Website Emirates Flight Catering
To support the administrative tasks and meet standards relating to data maintenance, leaving formalities, payroll, time attendance, benefits and insurance management with the aim of continuously improving the employee experience while optimizing cost for on-boarding.
- Maintains the SLA standards for the processes relating to systems Edit of new starters, internal transfers, promotions, salary increases, and changes to personal details, terminations and management reports by proactively checking the accuracy and appropriateness of the data received for entering a successful transaction on time in ERP.
- Seeks feedback through survey and assessment conducted for employees leaving the organisation and suggests areas of improvement on customer service.
- Administer the employee exit process by processing termination paperwork, calculation of EOS, employee clearance, cancelling insurance coverage, and arranging for visa cancellation and repatriation.
- Ensure accurate and timely processing of payroll by ensuring that all employee timesheets are accurate and submitted on time, processing payroll deductions and issuing salaries in a timely manner, and maintaining accurate payroll records.
- Communicates with external travel partners to book all travel arrangements for annual leaves and exits, visa cancellation and repatriation of leaving employees. The jobholder should be able to plan their activities and fulfil this in a manner that optimises cost.
- Raises queries with the respective process owners for any data updates that do not comply with policy or contain errors and escalating to the HR Specialist any matters that cannot be resolved directly with the process owner.
- Processes administrative transactions in accordance with HR policies and employee code of conduct to provide employees with a HR Service.
- Organizes, updates and maintains employees’ data in HR systems. Process HR transactional matters (e.g. mass HR data change, leave correction, employees certification etc). Escalates system enhancement request and bugs to IT team for prioritization and system troubleshooting.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Packages and user competency in HR Systems
- High standards of verbal and written communication.
- Minimum 3 years of experience in a similar role within an HR team, preferably in a large organisation handling a variety of administrative tasks
- Good planning and organisational skills with the ability to multi-task and manage time effectively.
- Graduate or High School with a Certificate in Human Resources or Equivalent Qualification.
Company: Emirates Flight Catering
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Dubai, UAE
Application Deadline: N/A
To apply for this job please visit www.linkedin.com.