Website Landmark Group
Prepares and posts recruitment advertisements on internal and external job portals and coordinates externally with recruitment agencies to ensure all appropriate recruitment channels are activated for a particular open position. Sources candidates, conducts interviews and coordinates for interviews with line managers for shortlisted candidates.
- Assist in maintaining HR reports and dashboards for all concepts & territories whenever required.
- Design & execute all group central & corporate engagement initiatives
- Lifecycle management of all Corporate employees
- Conducts reference checks for candidates and collects required documents for visa processing and employee information filing.
- Support in central induction of all Hospitality employees
- Minimum 3 – 4 years of experience in a generalist HR role
- Bachelor’s Degree in Human Resources
- Fluent communication skills in English
- Basic knowledge of HR Systems (preferably Leena AI)
Company: Landmark Group
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Dubai, United Arab Emirates
Application Deadline: N/A
To apply for this job please visit www.linkedin.com.