Website Dubai Metro
The purpose of the role is to carryout preventative, corrective and breakdown maintenance on Mechanical / HVAC equipment and systems, individually or as part of a technical team, whilst ensuring minimal disruption to the business operations.
- Any other work as assigned by the supervisor / duty engineer to achieve the purpose.
- Ability to conform to all general and technical safety requirements at all times to ensure the health, safety & welfare of self and others at work.
- Good knowledge of Building Management Systems (BMS).
- Can read interpret and describe the functionality of HVAC system drawings (circuit & wiring diagrams / schematic & layout drawings) irrespective of manufacturer.
- Can correctly setup and use test equipment and interpret the test results.
Knowledge in the use & interpretation of Local and International Air Conditioning & Refrigeration Standards and Regulations.
- IOSH Working Safely Certificate or equivalent.
- Minimum three (3) year experience within a Facility Management or similar environment.
- Working knowledge in using MS Office (Word / Excel / Power point)
- Ability to communicate with staff, stakeholders and customers in oral and written English.
- Current valid UAE driving license is desirable.
- High School Certificate or Industrial Training Institute Diploma in Air Conditioning & Refrigeration
- Maintenance or equivalent.
- Airport experience is considered as added advantage for this position
Company: Dubai Metro
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Dubai, AE
Application Deadline: N/A
To apply for this job please visit careers.serco.com.