As an HVAC Technician, you will be responsible for troubleshooting technical issues and providing solutions that meet requirements to deliver an excellent Guest and Member experience. Specifically, a HVAC will perform the following tasks to the highest standards:
- As an HVAC Technician, you will be responsible for troubleshooting technical issues and providing solutions that meet requirements to deliver an excellent Guest and Member experience.
- Good practical skills capable of the installation and maintenance of FCU.
- Actuator valves and should be conversant with copper plumbing system.
- Basic mathematical skills necessary to track and receive specific volume deliveries.
- Electrical/Mechanical or Electronics Trade skill or Diploma
- Strong work ethic
- A passion for delivering great customer service.
- Maintain all tools, equipment, and working areas in good condition.
- Keep your technical training knowledge and skills up to date.
- Familiar with planned preventive maintenance and safety programmes.
- Able to read Building, Air Conditioning, Refrigeration, Plumbing and Drainage drawings.
- Able to diagnose and repair faults in A/C and Refrigeration control systems.
- Expert knowledge and understanding of Air Conditioning installations and systems within modern building BMS etc.
- Knowledge of the appropriate stock levels for any given item kept in inventory and the amount of time the item will be fresh.
- Experience and knowledge of trouble shooting systems related to A/C and Refrigeration
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Ras al-Khaimah, UAE
Application Deadline: N/A
To apply for this job please visit www.linkedin.com.