Website Qatar Airways
To work alongside with the respective Draught Technician and team in relation to the maintenance, servicing, installation, fault diagnosis and collection of kegs. Utilize correct tools and method as per instruction of safe work practices and standard working procedures.
- Maintain a clean and safe draught area ensuring that the operating procedures are met as per company policy.
- Responsible for assisting reporting technician’s day to day activities to ensure smooth operations as per QDC draught SOP
- Responds and attends to emergency calls after office hours and during weekends. Action to be taken within 2 hrs.
- Maintain the availability of all required tools, equipment and spares on site to meet the day to day operations as per the standard operating procedures.
- Guarantees that all beverage lines are cleaned/serviced in every three weeks in coordination with draught supervisor
- Assist in the repair and/or installation related to the field of work as required by the operations (beverage kegs in the hotels).
- Maintains and improves technical proficiency, also labelled QDC Draught Assets, as per QR Standards
- Maintains records of all works, timesheets, and attendance.
- Preferably with valid driving license.
- English Communication Skills
- Plumbing, air-conditioning, electrical / refrigerating experience
- Highschool Qualification
Company: Qatar Airways
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Doha, Qatar
Application Deadline: N/A
To apply for this job please visit www.linkedin.com.