Website Emirates Flight Catering
Supervise all locations of the company ensuring that cleaning staff carry out their duties in an efficient manner and provide high standards of housekeeping that complies with the hygiene and safety standards.
- Supervise and train staff assigned in designated areas, establish a work schedule, and resolve any staff related issues.
- Make decisions within a pre-established work schedule to achieve the standards of the department.
- Ensure that current health and safety regulations and good working practices are observed in relation to hygiene and safety at work.
- Ensure that the cleaning services provided for all company locations and outlets comply with the prescribed Hygiene & Safety Standards and airline customer’s standards.
- Provide guidance to assigned staff on cleaning techniques and train new staff on prescribed standards.
- To be aware of new cleaning products / equipment’s and update the Cleaning Manager in order to ensure that the company is using the latest in cleaning and housekeeping products.
- Guide the team of Team Leader and Team Member Cleaning and ensure that they follow the safety instructions while handling chemicals.
- Apply the Quality Policy and Quality System established in accordance with ISO 9002 international standards and execute all responsibilities according to the department work procedures while reflecting EKFC Quality Policy
- Excellent communication skills.
- 1- 2 years’ experience in an in-flight catering unit is preferred.
- A level or an equivalent qualification. Should have completed all necessary operational training at an advance level.
Company: Emirates Flight Catering
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Dubai, UAE
Application Deadline: N/A
To apply for this job please visit www.linkedin.com.