Website GEMS Education
GEMS Founders School, continues to deliver seamless quality education while focusing on the wellbeing of its students and staff as a core school objective. With this commitment to high standards of education, we are looking for SEN/Inclusion teachers who are excited about joining a reputed GEMS Education school on an immediate basis. The school has a focus on high academic standards, computational thinking, social and emotional education as well as inclusivity to allow all students to succeed through a range of academic and vocational pathways.
- GEMS Education is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of all of its students.
- Applicants will be required to submit a current police criminal clearance check or equivalent from their home country or current country of residence prior to appointment.
- The desire to provide outstanding teaching and learning
- An aspiration to work in a world-class school with real prospects for enhancing their career
- Excellent IT and interpersonal communication skills to work closely with students and parents
- A creative and enthusiastic approach both in and out of the classroom
- A minimum of 2 years of solid and demonstrable SEN teaching experience across all school levels in an international school setting
- A certified teaching qualification, such as B.Ed, PGCE, PGDE or equivalent specializing in Special Education
- UAE based experience
Company: GEMS Education
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Dubai, UAE
Application Deadline: N/A
To apply for this job please visit www.linkedin.com.