Website Mediclinic Middle East
Mediclinic Middle East is part of Mediclinic International plc, a London Stock Exchange (LSE)-listed private healthcare group with three operating divisions in Switzerland, Southern Africa (South Africa and Namibia) and the United Arab Emirates. Mediclinic International also holds a 29.9% interest in Spire Healthcare Group plc, a LSE-listed and UK-based private healthcare group.
MAIN PURPOSE OF JOB
To manage the operations of the insurance function at hospital level in an effective and efficient manner to prevent and mitigate financial risks for the company.
- Manage and monitor all processes, including compliance with, payer audits
- Daily operational management of the insurance function
- Managing the insurance team at business unit level
- Provide relevant training to Front Office and other hospital employees to ensure relevant knowledge transfer is sufficient to prevent potential financial risks for the company
- Client service and related management principles
- MBBS or Physiotherapy qualification is desired
- Medical terminology
- A formal clinical or coding qualification
- At least 2-3 years’ insurance experience in a hospital, insurance or TPA’s setting
- ICD-10CM, CPT, HCPCS, CDT, DSL
- Negotiation skills
- Verbal and written communication skills in English
- Knowledge of Funders and related processes and rules
- At least 2 years’ experience in managing/supervising a team
Company: Mediclinic Middle East
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Abu Dhabi, UAE
Application Deadline: N/A
To apply for this job please visit www.linkedin.com.