Website Al Futtaim
To plan, implement Com-In related projects mainly in the showroom, but also at the entrance, IKEA restaurant and staff area. Ensure that the projects reflect the Scandinavian identity of the company, as well as the IKEA product range and the IKEA business idea and are communicated to customers to achieve the commercial goals of the business.
- Design and makes changes in the office interiors as and when requested to do so to make the work area a pleasant environment for the staff and representative of the IKEA way.
- Design and implement the changes in the restaurant interiors as and when required by the Store Manager and the Restaurant Manager.
- Develop the set right from the floor plan drawn to scale, decide on interiors; and upon receiving approval from the Com-In Manager and the Sales Manager, building the set with Assistance of carpenters.
- Design room sets for the store while taking in account the various parameters for designing including the brief related to the “style group” OR “Living Situation” as well as the sales priorities regarding articles that need to be focused on.
- Research & be knowledgeable about current market trends, fashion and social trends relating to home furnishing and interior designs.
- Attention to details
- Profession level of MS Excel and other MS programmes.
- Degree / Diploma in Interior Designing or Architecture
- 3 – 5 years in relevant role
- Excellent command of Arabic Language is preferred.
- Excellent command of English Language.
Company: Al Futtaim
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates
Application Deadline: N/A
To apply for this job please visit www.linkedin.com.