Website Emirates Flight Catering
Applications are invited for the position of Internal Audit Specialist
- Execute and complete each audit assignment, within the budgeted time frame, including properly documented/indexed and cross-referenced Audit working papers
- Document audit approaches, tests and evidence to support findings and conclusions prior to issuing the audit report/deliverable.
- Draft findings identified during the assignment, agree on actions with the Line Managers (prior to the completion of the audit fieldwork) and follow up on implementation status.
- Use current technology/tools to enhance the effectiveness of deliverables and services
- Conduct audits in operational and financial audits
- Provide ad-hoc support & guidance to business units upon request.
- Use extensive knowledge of the business/industry to identify technological developments and evaluate impacts on the organization
- Brief the engagement team on the organization’s IT environment and industry IT trends
- Demonstrate a thorough understanding of complex information systems and apply it to current situations
- Maintain working relationships with business unit heads to manage expectations of service, including work products, timing, and deliverables
- Conduct IT audits and reviews of IT general controls, systems, applications and IT processes.
- Perform walkthroughs of key areas of the business, identify areas for improvement and suggest remedial actions to the management to improve risk management and control process.
- Ability to work both independently and as part of a team with professionals at all levels throughout the organization
- Strong analytical skills with the ability to apply judgment to provide efficient and effective solutions
- Excellent leadership, teamwork and client service skills
- Demonstrated integrity within a professional environment
- At least 5 years of relevant IT audit, consulting or industry experience, preferably in a professional accounting firm (preferably Big 4) or MNC.
Company: Emirates Flight Catering
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Dubai, UAE
Application Deadline: N/A
To apply for this job please visit www.linkedin.com.