To provide Level 1 and Helpdesk support activities within ENOC to ensuring secure, reliable and smooth running of the user support function to maintain a high quality and availability for the IT services. To assist end user with hardware and software problems via phone, email or remotely and this includes level 1 call along with some pre-defined 2nd level calls.
- Support users in the use of Computer equipment by providing necessary training and advice.
- Respond to enquiries from clients and help them resolve the hardware or software problems.
- Create IT awareness contents including video tips.
- Maintain a log of any software or hardware problems detected.
- Any special assignment from line manager or IT senior management.
- To take ownership of user problems and be proactive when dealing with user issues.
- To escalate calls to appropriate individuals/roles if the call cannot be resolved within the agreed time frame
- To log all calls on the call logging system.
- Close calls in a timely manner on Help Desk system, ensuring quality help desk data are gathered.
- To allocate level 2 calls to the relevant member of Service Operations.
- Strong knowledge of Microsoft based operating systems, office suite of applications and other Microsoft based applications
- Excellent telephone etiquette and using call logging software.
- Experience with using and troubleshooting Microsoft Outlook within a network environment (permissions, calendar sharing, delegation)
- 1+ years of Helpdesk experience
- Good Knowledge of PC, Mobile, Laptop and Tablets hardware set-up and configuration.
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Dubai, United Arab Emirates
Application Deadline: N/A
To apply for this job please visit www.linkedin.com.