Website Mashreq Bank
Update documentation checklist in order to ensure that all the necessary documents have been obtained for each approved facility.
- Periodically review borrowing documents physically held under custody to identify any discrepancy or housekeeping purposes.
- Assisting implementation of all initiatives of process reengineering and process automation.
- Ensure special assignments and projects related to Documentation Unit and Credit Administration Division to be completed in acceptable timelines.
- Ensure updating all related data bases and monitoring tools maintains at unit on timely manner.
- Ensure to upkeep accurate data management functionalities related to Documentation Unit and Credit Administration Division.
- Accurately translate customized facility conditions to Arabic language (Applicable to Arabic speaking employees).
- Maintain satisfactory working relationship with CIBG/IBG/RBG Business, Technology and Operations Teams.
- To make sure “Zero” operational loses in all activities
- Ensure Audit rating maintained as “Satisfactory.
- Ensure that agreed turnaround times adhered at all time.
- Effective Communications and interpersonal skills.
- A Minimum of 2 to 4 years’ experience in General Banking covering at least 2 years in the area of Corporate
- Documentation in UAE
- Good understanding of technological issues, and fair knowledge on computerized environment
- Graduate, intelligent and sound knowledge on banking operations
Company: Mashreq Bank
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Dubai, United Arab Emirates
Application Deadline: N/A
To apply for this job please visit www.linkedin.com.