Website Jumeirah Group
An opportunity has arisen for a Laundry Team Leader to join our Housekeeping team at Jumeirah Marsa Al Arab. The main duties and responsibilities of this role:
- Reports any technical problems or deficiencies to the Laundry Manager or maintenance team
- To train all Valet members up to the Jumeirah standards
- Check all items for damage or stains and take appropriate action to rectify these issues
- To be responsible for the upkeep of all uniforms, Hotel linen and soft furnishings
- To ensure your uniform is maintained in a good condition
- Basic tailoring experience or sewing skills
- Assist in inventories and attend all departmental training as informed and scheduled by the manager
- To competently handle any complaints or queries regarding to valet service
- To carry out Valet members appraisals annually
- Assists with other responsibilities and duties in the absence of other teams’ members or other tasks assigned by the manager.
- Highschool diploma or general education in Business Administration preferred
- Able to work with tight deadlines and under pressure due to intensive preopening phase.
- Ideally Pre-Opening experience, experience on setting up any related systems or structures in the role | department.
Company: Jumeirah Group
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Dubai, United Arab Emirates
Application Deadline: N/A
To apply for this job please visit www.linkedin.com.