Website Al Futtaim
This role will be responsible for developing and delivering training programs related to Electric Mobility Company to various stakeholders, including but not limited to automotive dealerships, EV manufacturers, and government agencies. The candidate will also manage sales training, act as a business consultant, conduct product training, and provide sales briefings to stakeholders. The role will also be accountable to increase the understanding, adoption, and sales of Electric Mobility Companies Offerings by providing valuable knowledge, insights, and support to the automotive community. The candidate will work to constantly review and improve the training material and conduct testing to confirm the quality and knowledge of the team within the customer journey.
- Be aware of and compile market analysis reports on competitive product and create materials to support the team in elevating Al Futtaim products and solutions, including finance and connected tertiary services.
- Maintain learner records and update reporting details, with emphasis on protecting learner & customer data.
Create regular knowledge gap analysis
- Develop training content and material and implement for all staff in distributor and retail market with focus on digital development
- Assist with the orientation, training and coaching of staff, management and other stakeholders to increase efficiency within the workplace
- Maintenance and development of training aids and equipment.
- Manage training needs analysis of the business and advice according to market trends and distributor guidelines.
- Proactively monitor and report on industry trends related to EVs and provide recommendations on how to improve business performance, training programs and support accordingly.
- Responsible for delivering and managing all components of delegate progress through to certification.
- A minimum of 3 years’ experience in training design, delivery, assessments and training technologies.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent in Education, Management or Engineering
- Knowledge of adult learning processes, instructional design techniques, best practice learning tools and evaluation methodologies
- Working knowledge and understanding of Automotive processes and systems
- Must have a strong understanding or keen interest of electric vehicle technology, including the components and systems that make up EVs, as well as charging infrastructure and battery management systems.
Company: Al Futtaim
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Dubai, United Arab Emirates
Application Deadline: N/A
To apply for this job please visit www.linkedin.com.