Website Sharjah Coop
Review & manage the yearly budget for L&D section.
- Assist directors, managers and employees in understanding and adhering to Learning and Development framework, policies, procedures, and processes.
- Supervise the learning materials on the LMS (Learning Management System).
- Assess and identify employees’ current skills.
- Supervise the individual development plan program (IDP) for employees, develop a plan to raise their performance level and monitor their performance in coordination with their line managers.
- Perform any other tasks assigned by the line manager.
- Conduct regular research in the retail market regarding the new training within the retail sector.
- Work to improve organizational performance by organizing appropriate training courses for the employees of Sharjah Co-op.
- Carry out research and incorporate new methodologies for effective development and overall growth.
- Foster a culture of sustained innovation environment to encourage the team to develop new ideas that lead to a competitive advantage, further growth, and profitability.
- Review the learning and training plan format, process, time frame and proposed plans from the respective team members and approve and monitor the execution.
- Monitor the implementation and adherence to the set policies, procedures, and SLAs.
- Identify learning and training opportunities for top Management based on the analysis of conducted TNAs, identifying relevant programs, following up on the implementation, and seeking feedback upon completion.
- Develop scorecards and dashboards to monitor the progress and efficiency of all activities, analyze the results, take corrective actions when necessary, and rectify gaps if needed.
- Validate the learning/training material and content according to the set criteria and TNA findings.
- Search for external providers of identified learning tools (training/courses/workshops) and recommend replacements if needed.
- Maintain positive working relationships with external and internal stakeholders.
- Create & maintain a positive impression about Sharjah Coop.
- Evaluate individual and organizational development needs.
- ·Develop, implement and revisit Leadership & Management development programs/workshops.
- Create and execute learning strategies and programs.
- Implement various learning methods company wide (e.g. coaching, job-shadowing, Online Training).
- Meet & conform with the Directors yearly to identify training needs for their employees.
- Analyze Training needs that Line Managers have identified.
- Negotiate a contract, terms, service, quality cost and suitability of contents and make recommendations.
- Collaborate with educational institutions (Universities) and proceed with their requests (Work placement / Internship) as part of SC community service.
Company: Sharjah Coop
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Sharjah, UAE
Application Deadline: N/A
To apply for this job please visit www.linkedin.com.