We are currently seeking a motivated and hardworking individual to join our team as Lead Engineering Associate II. The incumbent will be required to work in a project environment – from study phase through designing, implementation, documenting, delivering and maintaining APC, WFC and BMA solutions primarily in Middle East Region. Optimizing project productivity and quality by driving and maintaining standardization will be an important goal. In addition, the incumbent will be required to support sales with presentations, demonstrations, participate in Proof of Concept (PoC). The solution involves multiple skills like heat and mass transfer knowledge, understanding of thermodynamics, fluid dynamics and control theory.
- Establish the acceptance of designs with customer stakeholders. Translating and conveying impact of process and system changes to bottom line and articulating the benefits & value to the customer.
- Ensure that the appropriate test scripts, test data, test logs, & defect logs are in place to ensure quality delivery.
- Participate and facilitate critical project activities, ensuring buy-in and acceptance from the customer.
- Support change management within customer organization through preparation of business process diagrams, preparing training & best practice documentation, conducting training sessions.
- Share technical knowledge with project team, supervisor, own discipline and other disciplines.
- Communicate with internal team regarding technical issues, escalating these early in the project.
- Provide pre-sales support to proposal teams.
- Contribute to technical discussions in the areas of asset performance, digital integrations and / or data driven models.
- Work with the lead or senior engineer to design & delivery of projects. Candidate will also be responsible for independently delivering their part of work with minimum supervision.
- Carry out product demonstrations/proof of concepts.
- Support the development of conceptual, user requirement, functional and detailed technical design specifications and provides support and broad expertise for APM applications.
- Team player with strong interpersonal skills
- Demonstrated ability to build strong relationships.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Market specific training and ongoing personal development.
- Experienced leaders to support your professional development.
- Annual salary and consolidated allowance
- Group medical insurance plan
- Life and long-term disability insurance
- Paid annual leave and time off work.
- Strong analytical/problem solving skills
- Capable of focusing on and prioritizing key issues
- Bachelor’s degree in Chemical engineering.
- Preferably holds industrial IT technology certificates (e.g. MCTS SQL Server, XML Services, Python and / or state-of-the-art Programming Languages).
- Good written and oral communication skills (in English & Arabic).
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Abu Dhabi, UAE
Application Deadline: N/A
To apply for this job please visit www.linkedin.com.