Website Qatar Airways
Performs preventive and corrective maintenance to all types of GSE (Ground Support Equipment) and other fleet vehicles in order to provide a safe, reliable and cost effective fleet to end-users. To support and deputize the workshop supervisor by assisting GSE technicians and workshop assistants in diagnosis and complex repairs.
- Develop lower skilled staff with on the job training.
- Uses automated maintenance data systems to document repair actions and monitor maintenance trends.
- Ensures that all work performed or activities that occurred during the work shift are accurately documented and forwarded to workshop office at the end of the shift or otherwise as instructed by management.
- Perform other department duties related to his/her position as directed by the Head of the Department.
- Practices good housekeeping, tool control, and safety at all times.
- Provide accurate technical reports to the supervisor as required.
- Deputize workshop supervisor.
- Read, write, speak and understand the English Language
- High School Qualification with Minimum 2 years of job-related experience/ Bachelor’s Degree or Equivalent with Minimum 1 years of job-related experience
- Able to obtain Basic Airside Driving Course
- Essential: Valid Driving License (Home Country or Local)
- Must be proficient in use of technical manuals, wiring diagrams or schematics used to diagnosis faults or referencing servicing information.
- Must be able to diagnosis, and repair equipment or vehicles using digital multi-meters, diagnostic software, scanners and hand tools.
- Able to obtain Workshop Safety Awareness Course Able to obtain RSA (Ramp Safety Awareness) Course
Company: Qatar Airways
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Doha, Qatar
Application Deadline: N/A
To apply for this job please visit www.linkedin.com.