Careem food is an on-demand app that offers customers a variety of merchants, we are operating in 3 markets in the middle east. We’re growing our food product in GCC and have many interesting, yet fundamental challenges to solve in order to achieve our ambitious growth goals in these challenging markets with strong competitors. The role reports to the Partner Performance Manager.
- Stakeholder Management: Collaborate with internal & external stakeholders to identify opportunities for growth and enhance customer experience. Analyze data to make decisions and continuous process improvements to deliver a consistent world-class customer experience
- Rollout of new product features: Facilitate product roll outs on a needs basis: drive adoption, govern go to market process
- Continuous Improvement: Analyze data to make decisions and continuous process improvements to deliver a robust awesome customer experience
- Day-2-Day Food Operations: Ensure optimal experience of customers, partners and captains on a daily basis. Identify and solve ops issues in real time.
- Enhancing and tracking our KPIs: Overall performance metrics such as C/R, reliability and delivery time.
- Collaborating across teams: Collaborating with training, commercial, and supply teams to deliver the best experience for the customer, captain, and partners and achieving our targets.
- Data Analytics: Leveraging insights from analytics data by providing analyses, reports and dashboards for ops initiatives. Actively contribute to the data-driven environment of Careem with best practices, methodology and data visibility.
- Overall Operations: Work cross-functionally to drive preemptive CX improvement actions via data analytics, process & live on-ground operations to ensure quality of experience of our customers.
- Proficiency in SQL and Spreadsheets. Experience with Tableau would be a plus.
- Flexible in terms of traveling across different cities
- Ability to get hands-on in a complex operational environment, manage multiple tasks and work with tight deadlines.
- Ability to effectively troubleshoot problems and work collaboratively within a team environment.
- A strong understanding of the operations performance and ability to analyze through large data sets to find actionable insights to drive business goals.
- A strong understanding of the operations and supply performance and ability to comb through large data sets to find actionable insights to drive business goals.
- 2+ years of work experience preferably in an Operations role is highly desirable.
- Confident, outgoing and with a predisposition to learn and teach others.
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Dubai, UAE
Application Deadline: N/A
To apply for this job please visit www.linkedin.com.