Website Emirates NBD
The Lead Solution Architect plays a significant role in the solution definition, implementation and governance of the overall solution implementation as per the best practices, architecture standard guidelines and reference architecture. The Lead solution architect may be deployed permanently or temporarily as part of agile squads to facilitate agile delivery as well as may be deployed permanently or temporarily as part of platform teams operate in waterfall delivery mode.
- Strong understanding of object-oriented analysis and design, and/or client/server systems.
- More than 15 years of experience in information technology where mostly spent in solutions definition, implementation and architecture.
- Ability to understand the long term and short term perspectives of a solution.
- Demonstrate exceptional technical skills across applications, information processing and integration domains.
- Wide experience in developing critical, high resilient and secured solutions.
- Experienced in Microservices and SOA principals, guidelines and supporting technology.
- Experienced in different integration patterns, tools, technology & trends.
- Experienced in 12-factor app principals.
- Experience in applying proven architecture design methodologies and tools.
- Exposure to multiple, diverse technologies and processing environments.
- Experienced in development lifecycle and different software development technology, frameworks and coding standards.
- Ability to challenge the conventional wisdom regarding technology trends.
- Experiences in cloud native principals, designs and deployments.
- More than 6 years of experience in software development/ systems designs.
- Comprehensive knowledge and outstanding technical skills of software designs, data flow/ analytics and different integration solutions.
- Wide experience in developing customer-centric solutions.
- Experienced in working with different open sourced technology.
Company: Emirates NBD
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Dubai, United Arab Emirates
Application Deadline: N/A
To apply for this job please visit www.linkedin.com.