Website Al Futtaim
The L&D Consultant diagnoses learning needs, identifies appropriate solutions and develops strategic learning plans and frameworks to facilitate the achievement of business goals in partnership with our clients and internal stakeholders.
- Assesses career pathways in line with development and recommends individuals identified with high potential
- Serve as a Learning and Development Trainer on key projects, cross functional teams and group rollouts
- Ensures that content is up to date with group practices and processes in order to ensure alignment
- Researches and proposes blended training solutions
- Design, develops, implements & assesses training initiatives to ensure content is up to date and reflects best practice
- Engage when required with external consultants and specialists
- Drive Emiratisation development pathways and traineeships
- Deliver the core curriculum, training calendar and customised programs as scheduled
- Proven ability to deliver competently to senior /board level delegates.
- Excellent ability to design and facilitate a variety of creative learning interventions which bring lasting value.
- Experience in design across a whole range of programmes.
- Proven ability to run projects within time, cost and quality constraints.
- Deep knowledge of current training practices and methodologies.
- Comprehensive knowledge and deep understanding of current leadership and management development techniques.
- Experience in proposal design and client pitching.
Company: Al Futtaim
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Dubai, United Arab Emirates
Application Deadline: N/A
To apply for this job please visit www.linkedin.com.