Website Dubai Municipality
To provide & promote effective quality, health, safety and environmental culture to ensure compliance with QHSE
standards, regulations, policies and procedures to maintain a free injuries, hazards and accident workplace.
- Perform other related responsibilities related to the position as appropriate.
- Develop and update corrective and preventive action plans with proper root cause analysis.
- Provide training on hazards, risk control, QHSS practices, accident management and reporting procedures
recommend corrective and preventive actions.
- Continuous improvement of QHSS programs and risk management to minimize risks and hazards.
- Conduct QHSS internal audit and inspection, and ensure compliance with RTA’s QHSS. Planned audits and
when required to promote the QHSS culture within the RTA.
- Develop, implement and ensure compliance with RTA QHSS strategies, plans, polices, standards, procedures
- Obtain proposed changes related to QHSS aspects by Liaising with SRRPD.
Bachelor degree in Health, Quality and Safety, Chemical Engineering, and Industrial Engineering from a
recognized university. Masters preferred in Health, Quality and Safety.
Company: Dubai Municipality
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Dubai
Application Deadline: N/A
To apply for this job please visit jobs.dubaicareers.ae.