Website Jumeirah Group
An opportunity has arisen for a Lifeguard in Jumeirah Al Naseem. The main duties and responsibilities of this role are:
- Respond to any emergency that may arise within the designated area. Take control of the situation by providing first responder first aid when required while maintaining adequate personal protection at all times.
- Provide professional lifeguarding services at any Jumeirah property and exclusive use event when needed, and to assist in the preparations of facilities for special functions, themed evenings, etc. in order to contribute to the success of the organization.
- Display friendly, helpful and cheerful attitude while communicating effectively with our Guests and fellow Colleagues in order to support the Jumeirah Vision.
- Ensure adequate handover to any senior colleague members arriving at the scene in order to maintain the highest standards of safety and care .
- Enthusiastic and committed to provide a professional high quality service to the Company and the guests.
- Outdoor person comfortable working in the sun and water.
- Good level of English both written and verbal.
- Proven certification and qualification.
- Experience in a similar position in a 5-star Hotel or a luxury aquatic facility.
Company: Jumeirah Group
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Dubai, United Arab Emirates
Application Deadline: N/A
To apply for this job please visit www.linkedin.com.