Provides support and advice to Maintenance Support System Team on matters related to interfaces to third–party applications, business process optimization, business performance analysis and future business strategies as and when necessary.
- Assist in the development of standard reports / queries and new KPI reports that support and reflect business requirements.
- Coordinate compile, prepare and publish business process materials related to Maintenance Management Systems.
- Keep abreast of new technological developments, products, equipment, etc. in order to provide the best advice and optimum solutions to assist in meeting the business needs and requirements.
- Participate in Working Groups and Task Forces at company and OPCOs level to capture and assist users when compiling requirements and proposes appropriate recommendations for business process improvement where necessary.
- Review and Analyze all application functionality, business processes and end user training needs and data structure of the Maintenance Management System. Develop an company Maintenance Management System Learning Centre for end users.
- Review and Analyze functionality, business processes, educational requirements and data structure quality of the Workflow design, Finance interface, Corrosion and Inspection interface and oil & Gas vertical applications and associated tables and tools for the respective group processing and monitoring compliance to established procedures and data quality in the Maintenance Management system.
- Responsible for planning, initiating and transferring business requirements, workflow information, systems knowledge and functional skills to users.
- Review and approve any proposed changes to existing applications and business processes
- Review and analyze the usage and applicability of the maintenance management system.
- Identify data gaps or measure compliance of systems processes and outputs
- Participate in the collection, interpretation and reporting of maintenance data generated from Maintenance Management System.
- Introduce change recommendations (initiatives) to management including financial and operational recommendations.
- 6 years of experience, including at least, 3 years in business, process and procedure experience using a Computerized Maintenance & Material Management Systems.
- Bachelor Degree in engineering or equivalent.
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Abu Dhabi, UAE
Application Deadline: N/A
To apply for this job please visit www.linkedin.com.