Reporting to the Store Manager/ Assistant Store Manager, The Senior Makeup Artist is the ultimate brand ambassador; always reflecting the Charlotte Tilburys values.
- Aspire and be prepared to be part of the backstage team; supporting Charlotte at key events, launches, press days, celebrity and VIP clients when required
Bring active support and initiative for counter events/new product launches; sharing ideas
- Collaborate as part of a DREAM TEAM with National and Regional Education team to deliver store training and follow up on ALL training ensuring ALL artists are engaged, driven and ready to ROCK THE SHOP
- Be an inspiration to the team, demonstrating exceptional artistry; giving on the spot coaching and feedback to develop the Retail Artists
- Plan and implement and lead Masterclass and in-store events weekly to drive sales
- Language skills in both Arabic and English.
- An ability to demonstrate excellent makeup selling skills.
- Excellent people skills coupled with creativity, energy and enthusiasm.
- Good knowledge of professional makeup application.
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Dubai, United Arab Emirates
Application Deadline: N/A
To apply for this job please visit www.linkedin.com.