Website Al Futtaim
Shopping centre management interaction; accounting, retailer relations, revenue generation and asset management responsibility; preparation of budgets and/or forecasts and business plans, coordination of specialty leasing program and coordination of the concierge program. Day to day leader; overseeing personnel, development of on-site staff and interaction with corporate staff and involvement with community stakeholders. Share in responsibility for maintaining the physical integrity of the Centre, creating an environment that enhances guest experience and store sales. Primary focus is to increase the value of the Centre by increasing its Net Operating Income with minimal capital invested.
- Performance Management: Appraise employees on a regular basis as per the company guidelines, identify training and where ever applicable, request for external training as per the DOA approval. Ensure at all times that his subordinates are motivated and providing the standard of work required by the company.
- Property Development : Evaluate property needs and recommend improvements as required. Execute approved projects in a timely and commercially appropriate manner; ensures scope accuracy and compliance
- Supervision: Supervise and provide direction for the concierge department, specialty leasing department, administrative assistant and receptionist.
- Internal Coordination : Working knowledge of other Corporate Departments. Ability to provide interface and cohesiveness with the numerous departments that impact Centre Management.
- Human Resource Management
- Time Management
- 10-15 years of experience in the relevant field in organizations of repute of which at least 5-7 years must have been spent in a top management of shopping centre or retail management.
- Degree in business administration with specialization in Marketing & Real Estate with extensive knowledge of developing commercial Real Estate properties.
- Conflict Resolution
- Masters in Business Administration (Marketing, Accounting) etc is preferred.
Company: Al Futtaim
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Dubai, United Arab Emirates
Application Deadline: N/A
To apply for this job please visit www.linkedin.com.