Website Etihad Airways
We currently have several opportunities to join our Etihad Cargo Revenue Management team across the Officer levels in maintaining the Revenue Management and Pricing decision support tools, as well as maintaining the Cargo Revenue Management systems and process manuals. The candidate will also maintain performance metrics across all the Cargo RM systems. In this role you will significantly contribute to the development of our Cargo systems and delivery of our forecasting models within Pricing.
- Support in the development and implementation of forecasting models to support accurate demand and capacity forecasts
- Perform analyses to support the strategic decisions of Cargo RM Pricing
- Promote system and data usage and facilitate process improvement.
- Support the calibration of the Cargo Revenue Management systems, as well as the Revenue Management system interfaces with iCargo, and cargo web portals
- Maintain Cargo RM systems KPIs
- Support in the development of RM and Pricing decision support tools
- Timely update of costs elements into the RM systems to ensure accurate contribution evaluation
- Sound knowledge in data analysis or mathematics and in cargo related systems
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent preferred
- Between 2 to 4 years of airline cargo revenue management experience
- Strong quantitative and qualitative analytical skills
Company: Etihad Airways
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Abu Dhabi, UAE
Application Deadline: N/A
To apply for this job please visit www.linkedin.com.