Website Dubai Islamic Bank
To implement and execute daily tasks & activities related to Public Relations and Media including press releases, PR Plans, and media reports of the bank to fulfill its communications requirement.
- Drafting and editing various PR materials professionally such as announcements, press releases, interviews, articles and Q&A and ensuring that information drafted is up-to-date.
- Co-ordinate with the management and PR agency in order to build brand positioning through PR and media as per the agreed action plan.
- Assist in creation and implementation of the PR action plans for various departments of the bank, products and subsidiaries in co-ordination with PR agency to ensure execution.
- Feeding the internal channels with announcements such as Customer First, Social Media, and GCEO Page to ensure consistency of information between internal and external communication.
- Assist in maintaining the annual Corporate Communication budget, as approved by the senior management.
- Implement the band communication for the bank through PR and various Media channels to ensure awareness, positive perception, visibility and competitive advantages as per the SOPs of the bank.
- Assist in evaluating various proposals with regards to the PR, media opportunities, such as publications, supplements as well as arrange for required materials (interviews, articles, write-ups, Q&A) in addition to maintaining the editorials’ calendars to ensure seizing all opportunities related to media.
- Assist in managing the relationship with various suppliers – including PR, media agencies and various publications to ensure timely delivery of all requirements within set budgets.
- Handling and tracking media reports daily, monthly and annually in order to ensure tracking all news related to the bank.
- Minimum Bachelor’s degree (marketing) Specialized courses in communication/ master’s degree is an advantage
- Minimum 4-6 years of specialist marketing communication experience
Company: Dubai Islamic Bank
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Dubai, United Arab Emirates
Application Deadline: N/A
To apply for this job please visit www.linkedin.com.