Website DP World
The purpose of the Manager is to contribute and develop the Partnerships space and maximize business opportunities in the UAE region. He/she will lead and develop a dedicated team who will focus on strategic partnerships covering multiple sectors & channels including sports, business, government, and environment.
- The role will be reporting to the Senior Manager – Partnerships, Events & Delegations, UAE region; and works closely with the global Centre of Excellence team. CoE’s mission is to deliver and support best-in-class partnership programs across the organization to create meaningful connections with high priority stakeholders, resulting in sustainable brand and business value at optimal cost.
- The function operates within the strategic framework of the Group Business Strategy, Brand Purpose, Sustainability Strategy and the Global Reputation and Brand Plan. Crucially the function works closely with DP World Businesses to ensure alignment and support for commercial objectives; and ensures that all activities are ‘on-brand’ and compliant with all DP World brand rules and guidelines.
- The Manager for partnerships is responsible for establishing strategic long-term relationships and effective exploitation programs for both international partnerships (like WEF, COP, FII, TEDx, Sail GP and DP World Golf Tour) and local sponsorships (Gov Games, Dxb Fitness Challenge, etc.).
- These programs are typically designed to support the commercial success of the Businesses by raising the profile of the brand amongst key target groups and creating valuable customer engagement opportunities through events and hospitality.
- The Manager will lead by example and be tasked with strategically positioning DP World’s brand and sub-brands within commercially viable partnerships, building high visibility and awareness, and enhancing stakeholder engagement by active development of relationships with internal business units and external entities.
- The skill sets required cover the full spectrum of capabilities from the management of the team in strategic partnership relationships; through planning and implementing effective and cost-efficient communications and fulfilment programs; to the measurement of partnership performance against clearly defined objectives.
Company: DP World
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Dubai, UAE
Application Deadline: N/A
To apply for this job please visit www.linkedin.com.