Website Ooredoo Qatar
The Ooredoo Mobile App is pivotal in providing Ooredoo customers with best in class digital experience through a wide range of self-care features and services. This role is responsible for developing growth through building, testing and improving effective App campaigns that will: drive conversion, monetization and a high level of engagement on the Ooredoo App. The role relies on a blend of technical and communication skills with a strong background in building dashboards, analyzing and utilizing data to improve business requirements and overall customer experience on the App.
- Proactively introduce new initiatives, creating strategies for app campaigns, A/B testing and improvements on campaigns results
- Lead planning and implementation of digital campaigns to reach and retain Ooredoo customers.
- Develop & execute App campaigns with strategic approaches to maximize results with focus on excellent customer experience, content and segments optimization.
- Analyze App campaigns results, funnel drop, conversion rates with solutions to improve campaigns results.
- Analyze App data related to customers’ ratings, errors and failures and users’ feedback to help enhance App experience and minimize overall errors through designing and developing automated dashboards to track overall App performance.
- Identify areas of improvements on App with impact on engagement and growth and lead on ideating and implementing solutions to drive business targets and enhancing customer engagement and experience.
- Increase App growth using online and offline channels and retain customers on App.
- Work with internal and external stakeholders on technical components to build and launch features that improve App engagement activities.
- Strong technical and analytical skills required to track app/web customer behavior using Google Analytics.
- Experience in one of the major Cloud Platforms, preferably GCP. Knowledge in Cloud ETL automation tools, preferably Google Cloud Platform, like Pub/Sub and Scheduler.
- Project management skills in projects delivery, stakeholders management and problem-solving.
- Strong background in digital marketing on App/Web and running tools related to campaigns, data and automation and in analyzing customers behaviors on App/Web.
- Knowledge in content/copywriting related to digital channels.
- Strong communication skills and ability to manage and collaborate with cross-functional teams.
10 years’ experience in a similar role.
- Writing complex SQL queries, preferably in Standard SQL (Big Query). Experience in building dashboards using visualization/storytelling tools, preferably Data Studio to monitor and improve App/Web performance and campaigns.
Company: Ooredoo Qatar
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Doha, Qatar
Application Deadline: N/A
To apply for this job please visit www.linkedin.com.