The Manager Business Planning will be responsible for providing professional input to ADNOC Trading’s strategic planning process, working with various cross-functional teams to identify, evaluate and analyse evolving strategic priorities, setting strategic objectives and goals, identifying instruments for their attainment as well as monitoring and evaluation. The role also involves the development of methodology for monitoring the development impact of AT’s operations, periodic monitoring of such developmental impact and appropriate reporting.
- Monitor and proactively analyse, on an ongoing basis, internal and external events that affect AT to provide ideas and intellectual leadership for both short-term tactics and long-term AT vision.
- Verify the integrity of the performance management reported data to enable efficient decision-making. Review current work processes and tasks carried by AT in order to unify, identify and recommend enhancement opportunities to Management in line with the best practices.
- Ensure effective communication in delivering messages to enable efficient and effective management decision-making. Communicate all Performance Related Issues and lead all Performance Culture Awareness Sessions.
- Assist to communicate AT’s long term and annual business plan as approved by the CEO and the Board of Directors; Analyze and propose required changes to internal business processes by leveraging industry knowledge and analytical abilities in identifying key drivers, assessing process capabilities and developing a business case for internal business process enhancement or investment decisions.
- Provide benchmark analysis to support business plan preparation.
- Provide professional input into AT-wide annual business planning process through distilling its strategic goals into annual activity plans and advising senior management on the most efficient allocation of the tasks for respective departments and units.
- 8+ years as a Strategy and Business Planning professional
- Postgraduate degree in Business Administration, Economics, Finance or related fields
- Experience in offering strategic insight into industry, consumer and competitor trends
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates
Application Deadline: N/A
To apply for this job please visit www.linkedin.com.