Website Qatar Airways
As a Senior Manager Technical Supply Chain, you will be responsible to ensure successful and optimised operation of QE Supply Chain through an efficient and effective management of human, material resources and logistics while ensuring sustainability and continuity of the business by developing adequate processes and procedures.
- In charge of QE Technical procurement / tender processes and execution to establish third party contracts for aircraft maintenance activities, including liaising with QR Tech Procurement.
- Develop and implement processes and procedures to ensure that supply chain activities for QE Fleet are in compliance with QCAA and EASA regulations, while optimised to the highest efficiency and lowest cost impact.
- Develop in-depth process for order delivery scheduling and transportation to ensure reduction of logistics costs and improve supply chain performance.
- Actively develop and implement strategies to improve service levels, lower overall maintenance costs, and increase internal efficiencies within the Technical Qatar Executive division.
- Control the planning, procurement, storage and supply of entire aircraft parts, components, material and equipment, to support scheduled and unscheduled aircraft maintenance activities of entire Qatar Executive fleet.
- Previous contract management experience.
- Advanced of understanding of Supply Chain concepts in operations, in an airline or MRO environment
- 10+ years of job-related experience
- Minimum qualification of bachelor’s degree or equivalent is essential.
- Previous experience in Vendor Management with an aircraft manufacturers, airlines or MRO.
- Advanced understanding complex vendor contracts and develop own specifications to meet operational and financial requirements.
- Knowledge in contract and commercial negotiation relating to service and products agreements.
Company: Qatar Airways
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Doha, Qatar
Application Deadline: N/A
To apply for this job please visit www.linkedin.com.