The role will cover a function within CRM for Channel and Campaign Enhancement across all markets that talabat operate in.
- Set up and chair cross-functional committee to review and update channel guidelines on periodic basis
- Manage communication capping guidelines by channel/topic with Data Science inputs and in coordination with Campaign Ops sub-team in CRM
- Influence Country Marketing Managers to improve the quality of their outbound communications based on feedback loop
- Driving strategy for which topics/campaigns are pushed through which channel.
- Constantly monitoring data and enhancing channel strategy
- Implementing feedback loop with Local and Regional teams to enhance Direct Open/CTR on campaigns, highlighting top and poor performing send outs
- Defining and managing guidelines on what campaigns should go through channels and best practices to ensure uniformity and improved performance
- Monitor, identify and highlight consistent abuse by Local or Regional stakeholders of channel guidelines and rules
- Ability to develop convincing presentations and messaging to influence stakeholders
- Strong analytical skills
- Experience in fast paced Digital/Start Up environment
- People management experience
- Clear communication skills in English and experience dealing with mid-Senior level management
- At least 5 – 7 years of experience
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Dubai, UAE
Application Deadline: N/A
To apply for this job please visit www.linkedin.com.