Lead a team responsible for effective End-to-End Lifecycle Management of Outsourced Employees across Consumer Sales, including but not limited to Recruitment, Onboarding, Payroll Management, Vendor Management, Employee Career Progression/Retention and Separation.
- Build & foster a strong team working environment in line with Etisalat values and provide professional guidance, support and empowerment to team members, for carrying out the assigned functions.
- Responsible for attracting the best, qualified, highest-potential candidates, integrating new employees with the company and its culture, and on-boarding new hires with the tools and information required to be a productive member of the team.
- Propose & Develop initiatives for continuous improvement in all areas of Employee Interaction
- Develop and present – monthly, quarterly and year-end reports, statistics & analysis to the management (Staff Payout & Overtime Analysis, Workforce Distribution Analysis and Recruitment & Exit Analysis), and identify & propose, cost optimization opportunities, if any.
- Lead Special Projects & Assignments to Support Sales Strategy and deliver projects on time, ensuring all deliverables are met and mapped against KPI’s at the agreed quality levels
- Forecast – Uniform Requirement & Budget for Frontline Sales Teams, and monitor the uniform vendor’s performance by way of ensuring quality control, timely delivery & distribution of uniforms.
- Review & Updates Audit requirements in line with the ISO Certified Recruitment Process.
- Oversee and drive the employee Objective Setting and Annual Appraisals for all outsourced staff under Consumer Sales
- Ensure all activities are carried out in compliance with company policies and guidelines, while maintaining a strong balance in line with the company’s core values.
- Responsible for end-to-end Vendor Management including invoice payments as per agreed SLA’s.
- Recommend strategic initiatives and ensures alignment of initiatives with organizational strategies.
- Identify & Promote areas of Enhancement & Automation of Processes, and collaborate with the concerned stakeholders to explore implementable ideas that could be put into action, leading to better utilization of time and resources.
- Accountable for overseeing & supporting, System Automation for Sales Outsourced Employees – HR4US (Data Management and Testing) for Employee Lifecycle Management (Hiring, Staff Data, Attendance & Payout) in collaboration with HR.
- Lead and manage the Sales Career Progression Initiative (Career Path & Promotions) for the all Sales Outsourced Staff ensuring that the high performers are recognized and rewarded in line with the Career Path criteria defined and all protocols strictly monitored.
- Review and negotiate Outsourced Contracts for Consumer Sales, and makes relevant recommendations to the Management from time to time, for enhancements, if any.
- Develop strong working relationship with – both Internal & External Stakeholders and Partners/Vendors.
- Review & provide recommendations for enhancements, if any, for the Consumer Sales Online Psychometric Assessment and other assessments and tools developed to assess and measure the caliber of the potential talent pool, in collaboration with internal stakeholders.
- Accountable for overseeing & ensuring accurate and timely processing of Staff Salaries, Incentives, Commissions & Overtime Payout
Bachelor’s degree with 5-7 years relevant experience
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Dubai, UAE
Application Deadline: N/A
To apply for this job please visit www.linkedin.com.